CFOGlobalHQ.com is read by financial and business executives around the world. If you are a financial or business executive wishing to be a guest contributor and share your insights, experience, knowledge or opinions this is a great platform to help you build credibility and share your expertise with your peers.
How Do You Benefit by Contributing?
By sharing your content with CFOGlobalHQ.com, you receive wide distribution of your content. All published content will be distributed on CFOGlobalHQ.com’s:
- Twitter feed
- Facebook Page
- Google+ Page
- Youtube Channel (videos only)
- LinkedIn Company Page
- Blog/RSS feed
- Emailed to our internal database of newsletter subscribers
- Syndicated to related Ethan Hathaway (our parent company) content network
- …in essence, a lot of eyeballs will see your content!
What Should Your Content Cover?
If you’re thinking of contributing content – here’s what we’re looking for:
- Share your experience so others may learn from your experience
- Share an opinion about a current issue
- How-to’s & tutorials
- Share your thoughts on another article or post
- An unbiased review of a relevant product or service
- Before submitting, ask yourself “Is this something I would be interested in reading about?”
- Content MUST be unique (we only accept content contributions that have not been published elsewhere; also, once published may not be published elsewhere)
Topics of interest would include:
- Liquidity & Cash Management
- Treasury & Payment Technology
- Risk Management
- Compliance Issues
- Operational Issues
- Corporate Finance
- Banking Relationships
Here’s what we don’t want:
- News – there’s lots of sources for news, there’s no need for another source of news
- Disguised sales pitch – we have a package for that
- No profanity nor rants on political and religious beliefs
- No content promoting hate or slandering others
If you would like to contribute an article, video, audio or any other content, kindly follow the below guidelines before submitting your content. Please note that any content that does not adhere to the below guidelines will be rejected.
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we will do our best to notify you upon a successful published submissions. Successful submissions does not guarantee publication and publication is at the sole discretion of the editor of CFOGlobalHQ.com.
Article/Blog Post Guidelines
- Word count: approximately 500-800 words
- Tone: Write as if you are talking to a colleague – no need to use large words or to “stuff” your articles with words. Just because the topic is finance and business doesn’t mean it has to be boring! Ensure it’s clear and to the point.
- Spelling & Grammar: Ensure you have proofread your article for spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Have clear headings and sub-headings
- Images & Charts: Ensure all images are high-quality (.jpg, .gif, .png) and included as separate image files (not embedded in the Word document)
- Acceptable formats: Word document (version 2003 or higher)
- Ideal length of videos should be anywhere between 1 minute to 10 minutes
- Acceptable formats:
- Embed code – if your video is hosted on a service such as Youtube, you may send us the video embed code
- .mp4, .m4v, .avi, .wmv, .mov, .mpg formats are acceptable – all video files selected for publication will be uploaded to Ethan Hathaway’s Youtube account.
All Content Submissions
By submitting content to CFOGlobalHQ.com, you agree to:
- Grant CFOGlobalHQ.com the right to publish and distribute this content as we see fit
- You own all the rights to the submitted content. CFOGlobalHQ.com and Ethan Hathaway Co Ltd is not held responsible for any content that infringes on any copyright. It is the sole responsibility of the author and content creator to ensure proper rights are attained
- You are responsible for any errors, omissions included in your content
- We presently only accept English language submissions only
- Please disclose relationships with any products/services you recommend or mention
- Ensure all your facts are true and may be supported
- Quote any references to sources of information
- CFOGlobalHQ.com reserves the right to edit submissions as necessary to adhere to our content guidelines
- No selling or promotional content allowed – you will be provided an author profile where you may include a bio (150 words) and one link to your website
Remember, submissions should be in the form of:
- Articles: 500-800 words Word document (plus any images as separate attachments)
- Video: 1-10 minute videos (you may send us the embed code as well)
Send your submissions to: email@example.com